READ THIS FIRST
(1) If you have special dietary need (vegetarian or cannot eat raw fish), please let us know immediately.
(2) Please do not forget to send your paper to the discussant. Even though you did not send your paper to the RC28 Tokyo meeting organizers on time, we could still put your paper on our website although you need to bring copies for distribution (see below).
(3) Print and read Mike Hout's paper (download PDF, DOC) for the discussion in the plenary session.
(4) Read carefully the GENERAL INFORMATION on the RC28 Tokyo Meeting website.
(5) Print and bring relevant maps (a map from the Keisei-Ueno station to your hotel and a map from hotels to Sanjo Conference Hall) on the RC28 Tokyo Meeting Website (MAP section). This is very important for those who are arriving earlier or later than the 28th February. These people must find their way to the hotel by themselves, since our assistants are at the Keisei-Ueno station only on the 28th February. Please show the map from the Keisei-Ueno station to your hotel to the taxi driver.
(6) Bring sufficient cash in yen because local shops/restaurants do not usually accept credit cards (for a single person staying four nights, bring about 40,000-50,000 yen, in addition to the cost of accommodation. If you are staying at the Sanjo Conference Hall/Annex, please bring additional 20,000 yen for the hotel expense).
(7) Bring at least 50 copies of your paper, if you did not send your paper on time. There will be about 80 participants.
(8) If your arrival date is changed or you need to cancel your trip, notify the RC28 Tokyo Meeting organizers (email@example.com) and your hotel immediately.