Tamio Nakamura (ed.) East Asian Regionalism from a Legal Perspective:
Current features and a vision for the future,（Routledge, 2009.6）
Part 1: The Current Features of East Asian Regionalism from a Comparative Perspective
1. East Asian Regional Economic Cooperation and FTA: Deepening of Intra-ASEAN Economic Cooperation and Expansion throughout East Asia
2. Regionalism and Nationalism in the Information Technology Industry: A Comparison of East Asia and Europe
3. East Asian Currency Cooperation
EIJI OGAWA AND KENTARO KAWASAKI
4. Regional Integration in Latin America: Lessons for East Asia
5. Regionalisation and Regionalism in Europe from the Perspective of Multinational Enterprises
6. European Integration in a Historical Perspective: How Did It Begin and What Are the Lessons for Asia?
Part 2: Present Legal Responses to East Asian Regionalism
7. Legal and Institutional Frameworks for Open Regionalism in Asia: A Case Study of ASEAN
8. Emerging Diversity in Trade Remedy Systems: The Case of East Asian FTAs
9. Regional Integration in East Asia and its Legalisation: Can Law Contribute to the Progress of Integration in East Asia?
Part 3: Legal Vision of Future East Asian Regionalism: A Draft Charter
10. Proposal of the Draft Charter of the East Asian Community: An Overview and the Basic Principles
11. Community Policies in the Draft Charter of the East Asian Community: How will Regional Cooperation be Organised within the Community Framework?
12. Part Two of the Draft Charter: Constructing an East Asian Acquis
13. “Open regionalism”: Creating Multi-Layered Orders in World Governance
14. Draft Charter of the East Asian Community
TAMIO NAKAMURA, TAKAO SUAMI, YOICHIRO USUI AND YOSHIAKI SATO